Details on the composting toilet
measurements and weight
The composting toilet from Perfect Van is characterized not only by its simple installation but also by its compact dimensions. Thanks to the separating insert that can be freely rotated through 360 degrees, it can be installed in all bathrooms and is therefore not only more compact than other composting toilets, but also more compact than previous chemical toilets. Furthermore, the seat height is a lot lower. The level indicator will be on both sides.
- Compact in vehicle interior 408mm x 320-355mm x 450mm
- Level indicator on both sides
- Low weight (approx. 8 kg)
Furthermore, the toilet is delivered with the so-called E-Kit. According to the current status, this consists of a control panel (level indicator, fan activation), a compact control housing (light and submersible pump activation) and a fan housing.
Furthermore, there will be adapter sets to connect the previously operated SOG ventilation to the control housing. There will also be a connection flange and a gill plate in the shop to operate the ventilation with exhaust air.
- Control panel (C220, C260, C200 and Dometic CT4110
- Fan housing with a 12V fan (14 dB, 0.4W, 22.1 m³/h) and a replaceable activated carbon filter
- Control housing with shaft lighting and switch for water pump (outdoor shower)
100% alternative to the following chemical toilets
- Thetford Serie C220 (100% compatible)
- Thetford Serie C260 (100% compatible)
- Thetford Series C200 (depending on installation situation)
- Dometic CTS 4110 series (depending on installation situation)
A solution is already in sight for installation instead of a bank toilet and this installation will also take place without major changes to the vehicle. With this toilet, the removal of the bench toilet is definitely the greater effort. It is planned to position the control panel in the adapter frame so that no irreversible changes in the furniture construction have to be made here either.
The solids container is pushed into the shaft first. An insertion aid provided in the base is provided for this. This also ensures that the container cannot slip. The urine container connects directly with a form fit. This is also fixed by the base and has two openings. The urine container also has an overflow protection and immediately warns of an overflowing tank by means of an overflow sensor. The integrated slosh protection membrane ensures that the tank does not spill over while driving. There is a separate opening for emptying, which allows the tank to be completely emptied.
- Solids container (approx. 8l capacity)
- Urine tank (approx. 9.4l capacity